Minimum Order Requirement
Order sub-total for placement & checkout is $20.00 before shipping & taxes are applied.
Our preferred method of order placement is on our website at www.purefunsupply.com however, we understand at times this is not possible due to connection, timing, or other issues. Should you need further assistance feel free to initiate a conversation through our Live Chat system, which can be found at the top of our page or by clicking on the red Chat/Help link on the right middle side of our page. We also have a trained staff of Customer Care Specialist available from 8:30 am. - 5:00 pm. EST, Monday - Friday for further assistance by calling toll-free (877) 922-7635.
Order Processing Period
Our team aims to have your order processed & ready to ship from our warehouse within 1-2 business days after order placement. Orders are processed according to supplier availability and are shipped out as quickly as possible. Should there be a delay in processing, one of our Customer Care Specialist will contact you via phone or email to the email address provide on the order. Please remember there is still transit time after the 2-day order processing period for your product to arrive. Our goal is for your product to arrive within 7-10 business days after order placement.
At this time we do not guarantee orders to arrive in a specific time frame or by a specific date, and we cannot accept requests for express shipping. This includes overnight, 2-day, & 3-day requests.
For all time sensitive orders, please call us at (877) 922-7635 to confirm availability before placing your order.
Availability can vary depending upon seasonal spikes and high demand items. If we should run out of inventory for a particular product and have a backorder issue, our customer care specialists will contact you via phone or email within 1 business day of order placement to offer an alternate product or solution to resolve the out of stock issue. If you are requesting an order for pick-up at our warehouse, it’s best that you contact our customer care specialist before placing your order as not all items are available for pick-up or may require an extended lead time before picking up.
Special Order Items
In order to provide you with a vast selection of products, some of the items listed on our website may not be stocked in our warehouse. These special order items would require an extended lead time for processing and shipment. Once available, they can ship either directly from the manufacturer or once they arrive on our next warehouse stock order from the manufacturer. For orders that include special order items, one of our customer care specialists will contact you for further instruction before processing. Once a special order item is approved for purchasing, there are no cancellations, modifications, or returns allowed. Special Order Items do not follow our normal payment time frame, and once the special item is approved by you for processing your credit card will be charged immediately.
Cancel/Modify an Order
Please contact us immediately to cancel or modify your order via phone at (877) 922-7635. If an order is already in the processing and packing stage we cannot guarantee the order can be changed or canceled; however, we will do our best to accommodate your request. If we are unable to cancel an order please see our return procedures. Additional charges may apply for Shipping Address changes after order processing.
The majority of our orders will ship via ground service by our preferred provider FedEx. We do however utilize other providers such as UPS or Common Carriers. Pure Fun Supply reserves the right to ship your items using the most effective method to ensure they arrive to you in quality condition. At this time we cannot accept requests for a specific shipping provider for your order.
Orders that are generally small, few cases, and light weight shipments under 150 lbs will typically be sent via FedEx. These shipments leave our warehouse daily to Residential & Commercial addresses. We take great measures to package or band your items securely to avoid damage or missing products. Please inspect all packages upon delivery as some orders with multiples items are bundled or packed together in 1 box.
Shipments that, have many cases or large bulky items, and exceed 150 lbs could be shipped via Common Carrier. If this method is chosen for your order, our customer care specialist will contact you to discuss details. We do requests that Common Carrier deliveries be made to a commercial location with a dock high facility able to accept tractor trailer shipments. Common Carrier shipping is not standard to a residential area and additional charges will apply for orders needing or requesting a residential delivery.
Adding a liftgate to a common carrier delivery is NOT included in shipments or for Free Freight orders. All requests made to Pure Fun Supply or requested from the delivering carrier for the addition of a liftgate upon delivery will be be assessed an additional $50 to be charged on the credit card used for payment.
If you placed an order for pick-up in our Lawrenceville, GA warehouse please contact our offices at (877) 922-7635 to schedule a pick-up day and time frame. Not all items are stocked in the warehouse and may require additional lead time to become available for you to pick-up.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer international shipping, which includes no shipments to Canada. We currently do ship to the Contiguous Unites States.
Some orders require us to split your shipment. Many items ship directly from the manufacturer and many items are stocked in our warehouse, so for this reason we cannot guarantee all items in your order will arrive together. We try our best to consolidate your items in as few shipments as possible to ensure timely delivery.
Shipment Acceptance & Order Inspection
For all orders and shipments you should inspect the package and items for damage, errors, or missing items before accepting the package from FedEx, UPS, or Common Carriers. Please always sign any receipt paperwork from any delivering company correctly by notating it complete or with issues. Any noticeable damage or discrepancies upon delivery should be notated with the delivering service in order to file a claim and receive credit.
- For Damage/Missing items please contact a Customer Care Specialist within 24 hours of receipt at (877) 922-7635.
The simplest way to calculate your shipping amount is to add items to your shopping cart by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button beside the picture of your item. Proceed to the shopping cart page where you can then calculate the shipping amount by inputing your State, Zip Code, and type of address before clicking on the “Get Shipping Options” blue button. From the drop down menu, select an option to view the rate.
3rd Party Freight Billing
At this time we cannot accept other freight account numbers for shipping or billing orders.
Our preferred method of payment is with a Credit Card. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card. At time of order placement, we place a temporary authorization on your credit card for the full amount of your order. Once your order ships from our warehouse it is then charged to your card.
Currently we do accept purchase orders from government entities and schools for a minimum order size of $250.00. Please contact our customer care specialists via phone at (877) 922-7635 to set up your account. Credit Applications may be required before set up. All purchase orders can be emailed to email@example.com.
It is our goal to represent each item with the most accurate information possible. We continuously update and provide the most current information provided by the manufacturer. In some instances, due to changes made by the manufacturer and continuously revolving inventory, some items may be packaged differently or modified without prior notice. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, so please contact our offices directly if you believe we have inadvertently described a product.
We endeavor to display each product with the most up to date image provided by the manufacturer or taken by our staff; however, in some cases we are unable to obtain the actual image of the item, so in turn we will use a similar image to serve as an acceptable substitute to represent the item. Please always read all product descriptions including sizes, case packs, and manufacturer information before ordering.
We always strive to offer the greatest value to our customers at all cost. In order to stay competitive in our industry we keep our margins low and our product line large and diversified. Price changes are a part of our business because it means that we can offer the most competitive, accurate, and up-to-date prices to our customers. At this time, we do not guarantee prices for more than 30 days unless noted otherwise in official documentation that has been authorized and signed by a representative from our purchasing department.
At Pure Fun Supply we provide the freshest most current manufactured run of dry good foods possible to our customers. Because we do purchase our items direct and in bulk from various food manufacturers and food wholesale providers, the items are generally intended to move into the restaurant, grocery, vending, or convenience store sector of the foodservice industry. We do include the shelf life of food items in our description for many products when applicable; however, we cannot guarantee the manufactured date or expiration date of the item you will receive to be the full length of that shelf life. At this time, due to health regulations we are unable to accept returns on any food items/products. Should you have a specific need or concern please contact our Customer Care Specialist for further information before ordering.
It’s easy to return products, but before deciding to do so, please read our policy below in full. In order to facilitate a smooth return process for all parties involved please follow the general guidelines listed below. Please note, not all items will qualify for return. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Pure Fun Supply. The buyer must reach an agreement with Pure Fun Supply before the return is sent back. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return. Before requesting a return authorization, please note:
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- A standard restocking fee of 15% + original & return shipping charges will be applied to all customer choice returns with the below exceptions. This may be modified by Pure Fun Supply depending on reorder status and product availability
- CRIB Return Requests = 20% restocking fee + original & return freight. Item must be unopened & factory sealed for return.
- CARPET Return Requests = 20% restocking fee + original & return freight. Item must be unopened & factory sealed for return.
Contact customer service first to discuss and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) at (877) 922-7635 or submit a return request via our Contact Us. Please provide the following information for the return request:
- Your Name / Company Name
- Original Order Number
- Item Number / Mfg. Product Code of merchandise to be returned
- Condition of the merchandise to be returned (damaged, new, incomplete, mis-ship)
- Any missing pieces/parts
- Reason for the return
Ship Back your Items per the following guidelines:
- Ship your items back using a reliable shipping provider & method. We recommend choosing a service provider with tracking data such as FedEx or UPS. We cannot be held liable for lost or damaged return packages.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
- All returns should be postmarked or shipped within 7 days of the issuance of the RMA
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories, and instructions & wrapped securely to protect from damage during return shipping.
- Mark your return paperwork or shipping label with your RMA #. DO NOT write on the box itself. This could cause a deduction in your credit.
- Ship the item(s) back to the address below or the one provided by your Customer Care Specialist
- PureFun! Inc. / Attn: Returns Department / 401 Industrial Park Dr. / Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Call Tags may be issued by Pure Fun for damaged / defective merchandise via FedEx or UPS
- Call Tags must be used within 7 days of being issued
- 3 attempts for pick-up of the merchandise will be made
- RMA’s & Refunds will be cancelled upon 3 failed attempts for pick-up of the merchandise
- Customers will be responsible and incur any costs to return merchandise should a call tag be voided or unused
Refunds will be issued per the following guidelines:
- Original & Return shipping fees will be deducted from the amount of the credit for all customer choice returns.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess the sellable condition before credits are issued
- All restocking, shipping, and other fees associated with a return will be deducted before a refund is issued
- Returns received due to customer errors will be assessed all standard restocking fees
- Credits for returned merchandise will be issued within 10-15 business days upon receipt of the item in our warehouse
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds are NOT accepted for the following items:
- Any food items including, but not limited to: beverages, sauces, crackers, and perishable/consumable goods.
- Partial Cases of opened product or obvious signs of use product (Unless it has been damaged in processing or is defective)
- Items not in their original condition and packaging
- Any Closeout Item
- Food Service Disposable Items including, but not limited to: plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Any Aerosol Products
- Smallwares products including, but not limited to: china, glassware, other breakable products
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Special Order / Custom Items